Roofing Insurance Claims Assistance
The last thing anyone wants to deal with after damage to their home is a highly confusing insurance claim process. Let us assist you through the process to make it less stressful and bring an easier resolution. Give us a call for a FREE roof inspection to give you a head start in your claims process. We will work with your insurance company to get your roof back to 100%. Contact us today at (832) 992-7663 if you need roof insurance claim assistance in Pearland, TX.
When roof damage happens, the first thing you should do is contact a local roofing contractor for an inspection. Once that happens, you will have exact information as to what the damage was and the severity of it. We will continue with you through the process, speaking and meeting with your claims adjuster for damage assessments and ensuring all damage is noted. The insurance company may ask for multiple estimations and inspections of your property, and we will work with your claims adjuster to get you the best result and resolution for your roof.
Insurance Claim Process
To make the insurance claim process a little simpler, we decided to give you here a quick break down from start to finish of the claims process:
- Initial Inspection – A roof inspector of your choice comes out and assesses damage to your roof. We will give you the details within the report and assist you with filing your claim.
- First Contact with Insurance Company – Once you call the claims office and file your claim, they will assign you an adjuster and a claim number. Make sure you keep the claim number in an easy to access location, as this number will be very important throughout the process.
- Adjuster Assignment – It may take a couple of days, however, the insurance company will assign you a claims adjuster. Once they do, ensure you get their best contact number and give them your roof inspector’s name and contact information. Contact us and provide us with their name and contact information.
- Multiple Estimates – The insurance company may seek multiple estimates and inspections from roofing contractors to ensure they will receive the best price for your repair. To make sure you get the best result, we will work with your insurance company.
- Damage Assessment – When you claim adjuster sets a damage assessment meeting, tell them you will have your roof inspector there as well. As they review the damage, we will be sure the adjuster is able to notate all damage found on your roof and act as your advocate during this process.
- Claims Comparison – The adjuster will then prepare a claim summary and send a copy to you for review. Have us review the paperwork with you to make sure all damage was notated and there is nothing left off. If there are differences between our and your adjuster’s assessment, we will contact them directly.
- Roof Repair or Replacement Begins – Once the claim summary has been reviewed and your claim has been funded, we will begin the repair and installation process on your brand new roof!
If you have any questions about the claims process or want to get started today, give us a call at (832) 992-7663. One of our representatives will help you get started and schedule your FREE inspection. We will work with your schedule to make this process as stress-free as possible.